Episode 72: The show is insanely late. We recorded it September 13th. Blame Kimmi. As usual, she apologizes profusely. (FYI: Raid team is 12 of 13 now.)
- Raid team update
- Demon Hunters are starting at Level 98 right now.
- Survival Hunters will get a Harpoon ability that allows them to throw a spear to pull mobs towards them.
- No new major glyphs will be added.
- No Gnome hunters yet, maybe when it makes sense to add them.
- There will be a “single system” to upgrade profession items. The current item will be destroyed, giving you a reagent needed for the upgrade (Obliterium).
- A new team will be working on professions this time, including profession quest lines.
- Professions will get some crafting items from dungeon loot.
- Professions won’t have daily cooldowns.
- If the new transmog system is account wide, the item must be usable by the class trying to use it.
- No tabard tab is currently planned, but the new transmog system should help to clear up some space.
- Multistrike is being removed and other secondary stats will have changes as well.
- Players can still only equip three profession crafted items.
- Warlords was not a filler expansion and built some things that will be used going forward.
- The backpack might be updated.
- The Park in Stormwind won’t be repaired yet.
- There are plans for Jaina.
- Anything goes
General: @gnomeseyeview and [email protected]
Lumpen: @lumpythegnome Kimmi: @friarkimmi